Girls clothing sizes newborn-20
Boys clothing sizes newborn-20
Shoes & Socks
Shoes up to size 9 for girls, 11 for boys (must be appropriate for children to wear)
Socks and underwear (both only new in package)
Strollers, high chairs
Swings, exersaucers, etc.
Baby and children’s furniture
Boys, Girls, Infant, Toddler
Items We DON’T Accept
- Juniors, men’s or women’s clothing (except maternity)
- Tops, jackets and coats with drawstrings (except maternity)
- Bedding (quilts, bumpers, sheets, mattress pads, pillows, blankets, etc.)
- Room Décor (frames, rugs, curtains, lamps, wall hangings, decorations)
- Gift items (photo albums, piggy banks, silver gifts, etc)
- Bath tubs that hold water (recall issues)
- Bumbos without strap
- Party supplies, cake pans, etc.
- Stuffed animals (unless battery operated). We do accept Build-A-Bear.
- Breast pumps/accessories (no parts but storage and bags okay)
- Pacifiers (unless new in package)
- VHS tapes
- R or Mature rated DVDs/Games or not appropriate for kids
- Anything with stains, holes, tears, or out of season
- Clothing over 5 years old
- Clothing without a manufacturer size tag
- Homemade items
- Potty chairs/seats
- Expensive electronics like gaming systems & tablets
- Anything transferred from another sale
0-18 month clothing: Limit of 25 items per size per gender per consignor. Maternity clothing: Limit of 25 maternity items per consignor.
Accessories: 15 boy, 15 girl per consignor
Books: 50 per consignor
Crafts: 10 per consignor
Each consignor is lmited to a total of 500 items.
With the new crib standards that were recently passed all cribs manufactured before July 23, 2010 are illegal to sell so Divine Consign cannot accept them. Cribs manufactured between 7/23/10 and 6/28/11 must have certain paperwork in order to be sold. Please contact us if you’re wanting to sell a crib from that date range. Cribs manufactured after 6/28/11 can still be sold.
It is the consignor’s responsibility to check items for quality and recalls before entering them into the system. We suggest using http://www.cpsc.gov/ for information on recalled items.
We do accept DIFFERENT items based on seasonality, download this PDF for a quick reference!