Grapevine—Friday, September 8, 12-9:00pm. Consignors must be checked-in by 8:30pm. Items must be out on the sales floor by 9pm.
Plano—Friday, September 15, 11am-9:00pm. Consignors must be checked-in by 8:30pm. Items must be out on the sales floor by 9pm.
- IMPORTANT: Organize your items at home before bringing them to the sale. Separate clothing by size and gender.
- Sign in at the check-in table before unloading your items.
- Bring a self-addressed stamped business sized envelope for us to mail your check to you. These will be available for $1.00 if you forget. Please put your consignor number in the bottom left corner of the envelope.
- If you are a consignor, pick up your pre-sale wristband and guest band. If you are also a volunteer, you will exchange your consignor band for a volunteer band.
- Please allow at least one hour for drop off.
- Please do not make sales in the parking lot.
- IMPORTANT: All consignors must be checked in 30 minutes before the close of drop off.
Grapevine—Monday, September 11, 4-6pm
Plano—Tuesday, September 19, 6-8pm
- IMPORTANT! If you are unable to pick up your unsold items please make arrangements with someone to pick them up for you. The donation truck is loaded promptly at the end of pick-up at both sale locations.
- Unless there's a problem all unsold items will be sorted in one place by consignor number for easy pick-up.
- You will receive your check in approximately 7 days after the end of the sale.
- Divine Consign is not responsible for lost tags or stolen merchandise.