Welcome to Divine Consign! We want your shopping experience with us to be exceptional so we do a number of things to ensure that will happen:
- Our space is set up like a department store with special, well-signed areas like clothing, toys, strollers, feeding & diapering, furniture, books, etc.
- We provide our huge, pink Divine Consign shopping bags for you to use while you're at the sale. You're welcome to purchase them at check-out for only $1 each or just return them to us.
- We have an easy system for putting large items on hold that you can't carry with you. Ask any volunteer and they'll be happy to help you.
- We have a small hold area where we'll hold onto a full bag of items for you while you continue to shop as long as you're sure you want everything that's in it.
- Our check-out system runs smoothly and efficiently so that you spend very little time in line.
The Presale occurs the day before we open to the public and is open to volunteers, consignors and registered First Time Moms. Enter through the doors on the west side of the building.
Saturday, September 16th, 2pm-9pm
Click on the tabs on the right to learn more about consigning, volunteering or registering as a First Time Mom in order to be eligible to shop at the presale. No children including infants in carriers will be admitted to the presale until 7pm.
Sunday Breakfast and Early Shopping
Sunday, September 17th - For just $12 per person we provide an exclusive opportunity for 150 shoppers to have a delicious buffet breakfast and entry into the sale an hour before we open to the public. Here's how to register:
Plano Breakfast reservations are only secured by pre-payment. Click on the link below enter the code, then make your breakfast purchase. Everyone in your party will need to purchase a breakfast, even children (except infants in body carriers). Your party will be reserved under the name of the purchaser.
Once we reach our breakfast limit of 150, we'll disable the code. We'll also send a map and breakfast details a few days before the sale.
Registration begins Saturday, August 26th. Click HERE to purchase breakfast. Code is 1234 and will be active on August 26th.
Everyone is invited to attend our public sale.
Sunday, September 17th, 12-5pm
Monday, September 18th, 10am-3pm
Monday, September 18th, 6pm-9pm
Everything marked ” Discount: Yes” is 50% off during our Half Price Sale hours.
75% Off Sale
Tuesday, September 19th, 8am-12pm
Everything marked with an “X” in the bottom right corner will be 75% off during the 75% Off Sale
Location: Plano Event Center, 2000 E. Spring Creek Pkwy.