Girls clothing sizes newborn-18
Boys clothing sizes newborn-18
Shoes & Socks
Shoes up to size 9 for girls, 11 for boys (must be appropriate for children to wear)
Socks and underwear (both only new in package)
Strollers, high chairs
Swings, exersaucers, etc.
Baby and children’s furniture
Boys, Girls, Infant, Toddler
Items We DON’T Accept
- Juniors, men’s or women’s clothing (except maternity)
- Anything with stains, holes, tears, or out of season
- Clothing over 5 years old
- Clothing without a manufacturer size tag
- Tops, jackets and coats with drawstrings (except maternity)
- Bedding (quilts, bumpers, sheets, mattress pads, pillows, etc.)
- Blankets (except swaddles)
- Room Décor (frames, rugs, curtains, lamps, wall hangings, decorations)
- Gift items (photo albums, piggy banks, silver gifts, etc)
- Bath tubs that hold water (recall issues)
- Bumbos without strap
- Breast pumps/accessories (no parts but storage and bags okay)
- Party supplies, cake pans, etc.
- Stuffed animals (unless battery operated)
- Halloween buckets/bags or Easter baskets
- Pacifiers (unless new in package)
- VHS tapes
- Mature rated video games
- Homemade items
- Potty chairs/seats
- Expensive electronics like gaming systems & tablets
- After market car seat headrests or any car seat strap covers
- Diaper genies – NEW
- DVDs – NEW
- Home school books – NEW
- Dolls without clothes – NEW
- Build-A-Bear – NEW
- Mattresses – NEW
- Grab bags – NEW
- Anything Manga – NEW
0-18 month clothing: Limit of 25 items per size per gender per consignor. Maternity clothing: Limit of 25 maternity items per consignor.
Accessories: 15 boy, 15 girl per consignor
Books: 40 per consignor
Crafts: 10 per consignor
Multiples of same item: 3
Each consignor is lmited to a total of 500 items.
With the new crib standards that were recently passed all cribs manufactured before July 23, 2010 are illegal to sell so Divine Consign cannot accept them. Cribs manufactured between 7/23/10 and 6/28/11 must have certain paperwork in order to be sold. Please contact us if you’re wanting to sell a crib from that date range. Cribs manufactured after 6/28/11 can still be sold.
It is the consignor’s responsibility to check items for quality and recalls before entering them into the system. We suggest using http://www.cpsc.gov/ for information on recalled items.
We do accept DIFFERENT items based on seasonality, download this PDF for a quick reference!